Certified Pet Light Therapist (CPLT)
- One Time of
- Every month for 3 months
Certification Program for those looking offer Light Therapy Services for Dogs and Cats. In-depth education on the mechanics and practical applications of Light Therapy for dogs and cats. Prerequisite – The Photonic Dog (Live or Online)
This course is designed for those interested in offering professional Light Therapy services for dogs, cats and other small companion animals.
Full Certification requires:
Live: The Photonic Dog OR
- Certified Light Therapist (CLT1)
- Basic Canine Evaluation AND
- Intro to Light Therapy for Pets
Completion of the seven online modules:
- Introduction to Light Therapy and Vibrational Medicine
- Understanding Energy
- The Mechanics of Light
- Light at the Cellular Level
- Pain and the Nervous System
- Where to Shine Your Light (on dog and cats)
- Keeping it Legal in the Veterinary World
To demonstrate understanding and competence with online material, students much assess and provide Light Therapy services a minimum of 3 times for at least 3 different animals. (At least one dog and one cat). Students must complete session tracking materials and submit them to PTI.
3rd Party Board Certification (Online Exam)
Online test offered by L.E.T.S. (additional fee).
Once all sections are complete, your full Professional Certification program is recognized by the Board of Advanced Natural Health Sciences (B.A.N.H.S.)