(101) Intro to Light Therapy & Frequency Medicine
This module is designed to provide the new light therapy user with a basic understanding of how Light is used to help restore the body to a healthy, vibrant and pain-free state. 4 CEU credits
This module is designed to provide the new light therapy user with a basic understanding of how Light is used to help bring the body back to a healthly, vibrant and pain-free state. For those interested in additional training or full Light Therapist certification (Human, Equine or Pet), it is the first module in the overall curriculum.
- Overview of Vibrational Medicine
- Light and Sound?
- Why Light?
- What is Light Today?
- How is Light Therapy Delivered
- Laser vs. LED
- A Wide Variety of Light Therapy Devices
- Polychromatic Light
- Benefits of Near-Infrared and Red Light
- The Benefits of Blue Light
- SAD and Blue Light Therapy
- Nogier Frequencies
- Solfeggio Frequencies
- Rife Frequencies
- Earth's Frequency
- Light Therapy General Use Guide
- Demonstrated Impacts of Light Therapy
- Photopuncture - Activating Energy Points
- Light Therapy for Specific Conditions
- Additional Tips and Precautions
- We are Energy Beings who Vibrate