The Photonic Pet
August 10 @ 8:00 am - August 11 @ 5:00 pm MST$349
Would you take a 2 day class if it could save your pet’s life and save you thousands of $$ in vet bills?
Photonic Therapy can improve the health and performance of your pet in minutes! It is non-invasive, completely safe, and has been researched for over 70 years. Now YOU can use the same tools that Vets and Chiropractors now reach for as their go-to tool for healthy, pain-free pets!
What if you could quickly help your pet with ALLERGIES ** BODY PAIN ** ARTHRITIS ** DIARRHEA?
Light Therapy can help your dog or cat maintain energetic balance, assist them if they have hip dysplasia, if they are injured, if their stomach is upset, if they have allergies, and much more!
This is hands-on training for those who want to use Red Light Therapy to keep their dogs and cats healthy and pain-free.
7 Reasons Your Pets Need You To Take This Class:
- Quickly and easily locate areas of hidden pain and imbalance using only your head and hands
- Overcome digestive issues in just minutes: diarrhea, gas, vomiting
- Reduce allergy symptoms in minutes
- Calm fearful and nervous pets … without drugs
- Support the older dogs and cats or those with chronic health issues with Master points for stimulating the immune system and promoting general health
- Reduce the pain of hip dysplasia or arthritis quickly and without opiates
- Improve performance for dogs in competition. The better your dog is balanced, the greater their range of motion, stamina and agility!
Reasons NOT to take this class:
- You LIKE taking time off when your companion is sick
- The local Veterinarian needs you to make his/her house payment
- Pain is good for your pet – it keeps them less rowdy
- It is hard to carry too much information in your brain – it might push out important stuff
- You prefer giving all health care responsibilities to others
Use your own Light Therapy Tools – or use Ours! You do not need a light device to attend this class all materials and equipment are supplied.
Class size is up to 10 dogs and 20 people. The dogs MUST be well mannered with other dogs and leash trained. We would prefer if 2 owners came per dog. We would love to have cats attend – but they rarely enjoy long days in the company of strangers (especially strange dogs).