- This event has passed.
The Photonic Horse – 2 Day Intro to Equine Light Therapy
April 4 @ 9:00 am - April 5 @ 5:00 pm MST
One event on March 21, 2020 at 9:00 am
One event on April 4, 2020 at 9:00 am
One event on June 6, 2020 at 9:00 am
Would you take a 2 day class if it could save your horse’s life and save you potentially thousands of $$ in vet bills?
Targeted Red Light Therapy (aka Photopuncture) can improve the health and performance of your horse in minutes! It is non-invasive, completely safe, and has been researched for over 70 years. Now YOU can use the same tools that Vets and Chiropractors now reach for as their go-to tool for healthy, pain-free animals!
What if you could quickly assist your horse with COLIC ** LAMENESS ** ENHANCED PERFORMANCE?
7 Reasons Your Horse Needs You to Take This Class:
- Quickly and easily locate areas of hidden pain and imbalance using only your head and hands
- Overcome gas colic and digestive issues in just minutes, reduce the pain from ulcers
- Calm the fearful and nervous horse … without drugs
- Support the older horse or those with chronic health issues with Master points for ** stimulating the immune system and promoting general health
- Reduce the pain of laminitis or navicular issues while stimulating hoof regrowth
- Easily adjust your horse’s hyoid – helping with TMJ, cribbing, locomotion and lateral movement
- Improve performance with greater flexibility, reach, drive and stamina
Reasons NOT to take this class:
- You LIKE having off time when your horse is lame
- The local Veterinarian needs you to make his/her house payment
- Pain is good for your horse – it keeps them less rowdy
- It is hard to carry too much information in your brain – it might push out important stuff
- You prefer giving all health care responsibilities to others
Use your own Light Therapy Tools – or use Ours! You do not need a light device to attend this class all materials and equipment are supplied.
Class size is up to 20 attendees. If you wish to bring your horse, please call the host to make sure that space is available.