Finding the Horse’s Path – Tracing and Understanding Energy Points and Meridians
April 5 @ 9:00 am - April 8 @ 5:00 pm MST
One event on June 7, 2020 at 9:00 am
This intensive class is a four day hands-on exploration of the energetic meridians and master energy points of the horse. Using a systematic approach, you will discover how to trace the flow of chi energy throughout the horse.
As you follow each meridian along the anatomical structure, you begin to understand the relationship between each element and the physical and systemic balance of the body. When you understand where and how energy flows you can quickly access it to re-balance and support the body.
By completion of this course and it’s homework, students will have a working knowledge of the following:
- Anatomical language
- Specific anatomical structures
- Meridian theory
- Tracing meridian pathways by way of anatomical landmarks
- The timing and cycles of energy flow
- How to locate and use light to balance master energy points
- The basic concepts of TCM – Traditional Chinese Medicine that pertain to Acupuncture with Light